Picture by Atelier M, PMz, 5200 Brugg
Best Poster Awards
19th ETH Conference on Combustion Generated Nanoparticles,
June 28th - July 1st, 2015, ETH Zentrum, Zürich, Switzerland
The most accomplished poster presentations at the ETH Conference on Combustion Generated Nanoparticles are rewarded with a Best Poster Award.
The poster committee evaluates all posters on their design, clarity of the presentation - both of the poster and also when talking to the presenter - and scientific content. The three best poster presentations are recognized by award certificates and prize money. In 2015 the best-rated poster received SFr 600 (approx. $630 US), the second SFr 400 (approx. $420) and the third SFr 200 (approx. $210).
The three winners of the Best Poster Awards of the 19th ETH Nanoparticle Conference were announced during a ceremony in front of the entire audience on Wednesday, July 1st.
The winners were:
Best Poster Awards Committee
- Oliver F. Bischof, TSI (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Heinz Burtscher, FHNW/IAST
- Prof. em. Dr. Peter Gehr, University of Bern
- Dr. Christian Leuenberger, LEUPRO
- Thomas W. Lutz, ETH/LAV
- Dr. h.c. Andreas Mayer, TTM
- Prof. Barbara Rothen-Rutishauser, AMI, University of Fribourg